Sunday, July 24, 2011

Custom Wedding Dress


One of my recent clients came in January and wanted me to re-create a wedding dress she saw in a magazine. Though she loved the dress, she wanted to include a few ideas of her own. 3 of her mother's friends recommended me to help her create her own dress. We discussed the details and looked over the pictures she had in mind. In March, she brought over the fabrics and we went to work. This dress was made completely off the pictures she brought in, with the collaborative creative designs of the bride and myself. The dress was made of silk with a detachable train. The back of the dress was especially hard to complete. I also created a matching silk tie for the groom that matched with the brides brown sash. The finished product was amazing and her wedding in Hawaii was perfect. Enjoy the pictures!





(Photos Courtesy of Nicole and Shane)

7 comments:

  1. Well .. So now we can the ladies got taste..
    this Maßgeschneiderte Kleider is pictures is looking great..
    thanks for this helpful information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding! Im impressed with how attractive the photography is on the beach. Im helping with my friends bridal alterations in Houston, TX. Hopefully we get this wedding half as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at how simple yet elegant many alteration techniques can be. I'm not very experienced with sewing, so this is definitely beyond my abilities. http://www.clotheslinecleaners.com/services/alterations/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's bright!Its Quite engaging.I just loved the way you have written it. keep writing with visuals. Great, The narration is simply beautiful.

    Express clothing alterations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a blog to read out for sure. I found you have a really awesome writing style.Its simple and easy to understand.Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you for all the hard work!

    Wedding suit alterations Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed! I must say that the information is Extremely useful and very engaging. Keep writing.Many many thanks and best of luck for your upcoming blogs.

    Read an interesting Blog on "Clothing repairs Sydney" now

    ReplyDelete