Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY Sale!! November 23rd @ 9:30 AM! Wedding dresses up to 60% off!!!

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted anything on my blog and I apologize because I have been busy. I'll be having a sale the day after thanksgiving, also known as "Black Friday" and all of my wedding dresses will be 50%-60% off.



On another note, business has been busy on and off. This past october was a lot of fun since my daughter asked me to make her halloween costume for her. She got footie pajamas from Walmart and wanted me to make her a "onesie" kind of like it for her "Freakazoid" AND "Dr. Seuss's Thing 1 and Thing 2" costumes. The base of this costume was a red onesie and she wanted red and white footies and gloves to interchange for the two different characters. Did I mention she wanted a "butt flap" too! When I asked why, she said she wanted to use it as pajamas during the winter seasons. I guess thats not a bad idea if you're going to reuse it multiple times. We used 7 cute white buttons along the back, and she had her zipper in the back. It's a little hard to get in and out of, but she didnt want the zipper to show in the front for her costume. It turns out my son wanted one too! So we went to Walmart to buy the fabric (about 2 yards a person) and I went to work. It took me a total of two days and 2 fittings to complete, and it looked really good. My son ended up dressing up as the elevator man from the recent hit song "Gangnam Style" for halloween, but his onesie was a maroon color with a zipper down the front.

4 comments:

  1. Some says that bride not allow to wear their bridal gown before the wedding because it's a curse. That's why if the gown is not fitted to the person they have the chance to go for Alterations Danville CA. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that does bridal alterations in Houston, TX. I like to help him every now and then. Do you have any tips for a beginner like me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bridal alterations in Houston really know how to alter in the right way for maximum beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!

    Wedding dresses alterations Sydney

    ReplyDelete